Not sure how many stitches your logo would require?
Want to find out how your logo would look if it were stitched?
Then this is the option for you! Get your logo Digitized!
- Option for Logo digitizing for a stitch size of 2.5" HIGH (best suitable for left hat or smaller logo placements)
- Option for Logo digitizing for a stitch size of 3.5" WIDE (best suitable for left or right chest or left or right hip logo placements)
- Option for Logo digitizing for a stitch size of 8" WIDE (best suitable for center chest or back logo placements)
- Either option ^ includes your logos DST. file + Spec. Worksheet associated with the file (showing a digital reference of how your logo would appear once stitched+ thread color(s) and machine pattern followed)
- Logo's will completed in the size metric specified & keep in mind logos with skinny text, or very small details are advised against, more specifically for much smaller stitch sizes to best quality stitch appearance once applied on physics products
TURN AROUND TIME OF 1-5 BUSINESS DAYS ONCE ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED
PLEASE ADVISE THIS IS DOES NOT INCLUDE PHYSICAL SAMPLES. THIS OFFER ONLY INCLUDES DST. FILE + WORK SHEET ASSOCIATED WITH THE DST. FILE.
FOR PHYSICAL SINGLE PIECE EMBROIDERED SAMPLES, OR SPECIFIC EMBROIDERED PRODUCT PRICING - YOU MAY SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST ON OUR WEBSITE ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FILES FOR QUOTES. (Make sure you attach your logos dst. work sheet for fastest response time regarding pricing/possibilities)
ADVANTAGES / GOOD TO KNOWS:
Knowing how many stitches are needed fo
r your de
gn is useful if you're looking to get your logo embroidered on products.
These files are the TWO MAIN requirements needed for ANY embroidery shop to stitch your logo & having these files on hand for your business/brand means in which you can skip any digitizing / set up fees the embroidery shop may charge since you'd be supplying your own-
OR in OUR case - since we offer FREE set up/ digitizing on any of our standard embroidery packages up to 10k stitches - you can verify if your logo fits within those standard or what the additional fee would be by determining your stitch count ahead of time for best budgeting practices.
Knowing your logo's stitch count is important to know because Embroidery service prices are primarily based upon the amount of stitches your logo would require to complete. Your Spec. Work sheet would provide this information- Giving you the advantage of not only getting quotes faster since we would have all the information they need but also understanding price points better yourself.
This is important to know mainly, because Embroidery service prices are primarily based upon the amount of stitches your logo would require. (As this determines the amount of thread, thread colors and most importantly TIME that would be required to stitch your logo)